Tuesday, November 22, 2016

BROUGHT THE AFRICAN SUN BACK WITH ME

culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois
Hey Guys,

How have you been? I just got from Africa and I have to admit the climate change was brutal. So brutal I got sick the minute I stepped of the plane in Amsterdam. Literally. However I brought the African sun with me in my heart which is why I'm sharing one more summery look with you. Tomorrow I'll share my insta diary from Ghana (you can see a preview of it right now on Instagram @LoisOpoku - check out my hashtag #lisforloisGHANA and then I'll share one more summer look and some more snaps from Ghana. Then I'll finally come to terms with winter and you'll get to see my winter wardrobe this year.
But for now I'll be happy with my summer look. Maybe it puts a smile on your face, maybe it'll make you miss summer as bad as me or maybe you're just wondering why I'm not in sync with the weather in Europe right now.
But somewhere on this globe it's still summer so.. (Ghana *cough*)

culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois Lois Opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois Lois Opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois culotte streetstyle lois opoku lisforlois
ph.: Grace
Culottes: Mango (pretty much exact, version 2, version 3)
Bag I Tasche: Mango (similiar, version 2)
Top: H&M (exact)
Hat I Hut: Forever 21 (exact)
Jewelry I Schmuck: THANKS TO Stella&Dot and Sabrina Dehoff bracelet (in blue) + my exact necklace
Earrings I Ohrringe: Zara (similiar eye-catchers)
Shoes I Schuhe: Mango (exact, similiar, version 3)


Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois