Friday, December 05, 2014

YOUTUBE: MOST WORN THINGS



Guess I'm back to Youtub-ing again. After your great reception of my first videos,  but I finally uploaded a new video. I'm talking about my favorite products from the last couple of months.
Click the image to see the video on Youtube or click here.
Ps.: I've linked all the products in the info box.

Also please leave a comment to let me know what I can improve. Is the music to loud? (It's a little boring, sorry! Finding good royalty free music is a pain the ass! -.-)

Anyway... See you next week! I'd love for you to subscribe :)

Hope you like it!

Love Lois xxx

3 comments:

  1. Süßes Video liebe Lois :)
    xxo Carina

    Auf meinem Blog gibt es übrigens gerade ein Nikolaus Give-Away, ich würde mich freuen wenn du mitmachst :) www.golden-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar :)
    Ah, ich hab mich so in deine MK verliebt, die ist ja toll :)

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois