Monday, November 03, 2014

RED ACCENTS AND LACE DETAILS

Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag
Hey Guys,

How have you been? I'm back at uni. I've pretty much hated uni the past year, but this year is different. I'm motivated, and I've even managed to programme some really awesome shit. Yeah, yeah i know it's pretty basic sofar, but I won't let anyone rain on my parade. Having no prior knowledge to computing whatsoever, I feel elated and very much like an OG when I write my own programes and get them to actually work.
If you don't already know I study Business + IT here in Berlin since last year. Ehem this year. Last year was more of an alibi thing. I was struggling and ended up not going at all, because at uni you are free to choose to attend. And one thing I like to do is avoid and stay clear from things that I don't like, that make me uncomfortable.
This year is going to be different.

I chose some cute pieces from Wallis for today's look. Perfect for fall transitioning I chose this sweater with lace detail - its accent matching perfectly with my lil Michael Kors. For accessorizing I limited myself to arm swag and statement studs which I also got from Wallis. (How cute is that glittery buckle belt bracelet?!)
I've always been a huge fan of patent leather loafers and I wore my first pair I got from H&M to death. So I can't be more happy to finally have a new pair. They still need adjusting to my feet and once they get comfortable, my feet and them slippers will be inseparable.
These faux ponyhair slippers are everything.
Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Michael Kors watch rose gold lisforlois Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Michael Kors watch rose gold lisforlois Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Michael Kors watch rose gold lisforlois Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag Michael Kors watch rose gold lisforlois Lois Opoku fall fashion lisforlois michael kors mini bag
ph.: Mali
Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO Wallis
Earrings I Ohrringe: THANKS TO Wallis
Jumper I Pullover: THANKS TO Wallis
Bag I Tasche: Michael Kors THANKS TO Designer Outlet Berlin
Skirt I Rock: Tally Weijl
Arrow bracelet I Pfeilarmband: THANKS TO StellaDot
Glitter Belt Bracelet I Glitzender Gürtelarmreif: THANKS TO Wallis
Belt I Gürtel: H&M
Oversize Coat I Oversize Mantel: Pimkie
Tights I Strumpfhose: H&M
Watch I Uhr: Michael Kors THANKS TO Designer Outlet Berlin


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your look is really chic! Especially loving the bag :)
    Love
    Nitika
    The Shopaholic Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig toller Look Süße! :)
    xx Laura

    Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    <a href="http://laurawho-vegan.com”>Vegan Food Blog</a>

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois