Thursday, January 09, 2014

ALMOST FASHION WEEK...

berlin fashion week lary poppins invitation lisforlois berlin fashion week invitation lisforlois berlin fashion week invitation lisforlois
via instagram: @LisforLOIS

I really thought this season was going to be very relaxed. Maybe a hand full of shows and an event here or there. I received some big invites very early and then it was all very dragging until the last couple of days. Drafting my plan today made me release my schedule is pretty full. And I have to rely on on-point-on-time shuttle service between a few of them. Ugh..
Of course I'm confronted with the usual "no clothes to wear" fiasco so I'm starting to go through my closet tonight and arrange my room. Luckily I still have the Forever21 gift I card I got for X-Mas. So I'll check if I can find some pieces there..

Hopefully I'll be grabbing some lunch or dinner with Anna and Valerie, finally meeting Larissa, a reunion with Fiorella who I met at the Stylight Shooting, have my seasonal reunion with my babe Chloe who is from Amsterdam and of course finally meeting Chiara, Kenza and some of my favourite Bloggers in person. I'm really looking forward to getting to know new faces.

What I'm looking forward to the most is the Bread&Butter. Get a real bite of it all and more than just the taste I get when running through the entire compound just to make it to G-Star Shows on time.

Gotta admit, I'm not exactly feeling Fashion Week right now. There's little excitement, but I know for sure this will all change as Monday breaks dawn. Probably because I'm a little stressed and my safeguard mechanism is to chill like nothing is happening and become completely unfazed.
I'm waiting for Monday. Let the fashion week magic, the frenzy, the madness sweep me of my feet..

Giveaway winners as announced on Facebook earlier:
Julia E., Asya C. and Sarah G.


Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wie kriegst du immer die einladungen zur fashion week?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois