Friday, September 06, 2013

NEO PANTS CHALLENGE

Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois

Here are the pictures of my latest collaboration with Adidas NEO and it's part of the NEO Pants Challenge. Together with Laura from The Limits of Control I represent Berlin Team Blue. Our task was to style a blue trousers from the A/W collection (yes that's the collection we shot in L.A.) and go out to the streets and shoot our style. We ended up at Warschauer Straße and had a great afternoon and fun shooting these pictures. I hope you can see this in the pictures and video as well. I was really happy to work with Laura because she's a really good friend of mine and I was lucky to be put in a team with her. Also we were really lucky with our team color. Being team blue meant I got to pick my favourite trousers I already adored back in L.A.
Keep your fingers crossed for us, because we want to go to the Adidas HQ!!

Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois
Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois Adidas Neo Team blue challenge lisforlois  
Also check out the video Laura, Dogi and I shot. Edited and cut by Laura and shot by Dogi.
ph.: Dogi


LAURA
Pants I Hose: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
Top: Weekday
Snapback: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
Shoes: Chucks
Jacket I Jacke: Urban Outfitters
Ring: Yves Saint Laurent

ME
Pants I Hose: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
T-Shirt: H&M
Necklace I Kette: THANKS TO Review
Jacket I Jacke: H&M
Cardigan: Weekday
Belt I Gürtel: Primark
Shoes I Schuhe: Tally Weijl

Love Lois xxx


9 comments:

  1. wundervoller look ♥ Ihr zwei schaut echt klasse aus ! Mir gefällt der elegante & sportliche Kontrast! ich drück euch die Daumen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig coole Bilder! Besonders das erste, die S-Bahn bietet echt einen toll, knalligen Kontrast zu der Hose. :)
    Ich drücke die Daumen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Bilder hab ich schon bei Laura gesehen, echt geil geworden!
    Ich drücke euch ganz doll die Daumen!
    Vielen Dank übrigens für all deine lieben Kommentare, hab mich sehr gefreut!
    Vielleicht magst du ja bald mal wieder bei mir vorbeischauen...
    xx, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOIS!!! super cool pictures!!!
    thousands kisses!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. total cool und richtig gut umgesetzt! war aber auch nicht anders zu erwarten ;)

    xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. gibts deine ankle boots aktuellel noch bei tally???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo! Die habe ich letztes Jahr zu Halloween im Sale für 15 oder 20€ gekauft. Also leider nein :(
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
    2. danke trotzdem :-*

      Delete
  7. Ich liiiebe eure Fotos! Die Hose ist toll und ihr beiden seid so ein schöner Kontrast zueinander. Sehr sympatisch ;)

    Liebst, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois