Thursday, November 01, 2012

FASHION SHOW ON THE RADIO



The title sounds a bit strange doesn't it? A fashion show? On the radio?
Not too long ago I traveled to Potsdam with Anh and Yuliya, because we had been invited by Media on Work. Marcel Ostertag (his shows always wow me at fashion week!) was going to present four looks of his latest collection on the Touching People's Hearts radio show as well as give an interview. And we had the chance to listen and see.

We received a warm welcome. While waiting for Marcel Ostertag to arrive, we strolled around Potsdam. It was one of the last warm days here, that's why I'm wearing shorts :)
A fashion show and fashion in general is something visual, has been and always will be. The idea of having it on the radio sounded so strange to me. Sadly I couldn't stay to see the actual fashion show, because I had to be back in Berlin.
But I was there to witness the backstage process. Shawny and Charlotte getting dressed, hair and make up done and be around Marcel Ostertag and the girls. Guess what? At the end of the day, they are just as normal as you and me. :)


ph.: Anh




Jacket I Jacke : Primark
Shorts: H&M
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Glossybox Style
Top: H&M
Necklace I Kette: New Look
Scarf I Tuch: Zara
Shoes Schuhe: Mama :)
Sunglasses I Sonenbrille: Italy vacation I Italienurlaub
Bracelet I Armband: gifted I Geschenk

Love Lois xxx


2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fantastic idea!
    Cute photos and great experience :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah da konnte ich leider nicht hin gehen :(

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois