Tuesday, May 01, 2012

DEAR CASHMERE


Dear Cashmere opened launched its online store for the first time today. I was allowed to pick a few pieces to style up.
First up is the cream colored cardigan. I'm madly in love with this cardigan, because the feeling of it against my skin is just the best.
Nothing beats cashmere!
You can visit the newly launched online store here.

•••

Dear Cashmere hat heute zum ersten Mal seinen eigenen Online Store geöffnet. Ich durfte mir einige Pieces zum stylen aussuchen.
Als erstes war der creme-farbende Cardigan dran. Ich bin total verliebt in diesen Cardigan, weil er sich so toll auf meiner Haut anfühlt.
Nichts ist besser als Cashmere!
Ihr könnt euch den neuen Onlineshop hier ansehen.

ph.: Jasmin



Cardigan: THANKS TO Dear Cashmere
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Skirt I Rock: Zara
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Bracelet I Armband: gift & H&M
Ring: Primark

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

18 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit, I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Lois... Lovely! :)) You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot hot hot hot my dear :*
    Wunderschöne Fotos, du hast eine tolle Figur und so eine wunderbare Ausstrahlung. Ich schaue deine Bilder immer wieder super gern an.
    Die Farben des Rockes harmonieren übrigens perfekt mit deiner Haut. ♥___♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow!!! You look great! This outfit looks fabolous on you! Looooove your skirt *_*
    Thank you so much for your nice compliment you left on my blog, cutie :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love cashmere too! Pretty sweater and looks great with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i simply adore you skirt!so amazing :) you look very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning here, that skirt is fabulous! I dream of owning lots of cashmere but I don't have a single piece yet :(

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww wie hübsch! habe den gleichen rock, wäre aber nie auf idee gekommen ihn so zu kombinieren. danke für die inspo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this outfit!^^ It looks amazing on you!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so pretty! And I love how your bright nails pop against the neutral sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Süße du siehst meeeega hot aus!!! DAMN NICE:***

    deine Susa <3
    www.yours-susanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danke für deine lieben Kommentare :) habe mich sehr gefreut! Also bin mit dem Buch weiter gekommen und es ist wirklich toll! Ich kann es dir nur empfehlen :) Oh und dein Outfit auf dem Bild ist wirklich toll, gefällt mir richtig gut! Liebste Grüße, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sehr shcönes Outfit und das erste Bild sieht wirklich klasse aus :)

    Mein Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. der rock sieht echt super an dir aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow it looks great! perfect on your body!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois