Friday, May 11, 2012

CINEMA NIGHT: PROJECT X



Wednesday night my friend Claire and I went to the Sony Center Cinestar, because I prefer watching movies in English and this is the only place I can do so on a big fat super screen. And besides that, Cinestar is the best cinema in town. As I told you before I waiting to catch Project X on the big screen and it was awesome. Totally enjoyed it :)

•••

Mittwochabend gings mal wieder ins Kino mit meiner Freundin Claire - ins Sony Center, da ich Filme viel lieber auf Englisch gucke und das der einzige Ort ist, wo Filme in Originalsprache laufen. Außerdem ist das Cinestar einfach mal das beste Kino in der Stadt. wie ich euch schon gesagt habe, wollte ich seit einiger Zeit Project X auf der großen Leinwand schauen und gestern Abend war einfach nur klasse. Fands total geil :)

1.-4. Sony Center Cinestar
5. Shoes  I  Schuhe
6. My outfit  I  Mein Outfit
7.-8. U-Bahnhof Bismarckstr.
9.-10. Details
11. Lipstick  I  Lippenstift
12. Bathroom  I  Badezimmer
13. passed cinema hall 7  I  am Kino 7 vorbei
14. tickets  I  Kinokarten
15.-17. shoes, outfit, lipstick  I  Schuhe, Outfit, Lippenstift
18. New Lotus Mendes Ring  I  neuer Lotus Mendes Ring
20. Looking from cinema above  I  Wenn man vom Kino nach oben schaut
21. View into the cinema from above  I  Wenn man von oben ins Kino reinschaut
22.-23. Sony Center at night  I  Sony Center bei Nacht
24. Dunkin Donuts
25. Goodbye!

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

10 comments:

  1. We visit the Sony Center every time we go to Berlin:) you have a wonderfull city
    a lot af kisses from Spain!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. süße Zusammenstellung :) ich gucke Filme auch immer viel lieber in der Originalsprache. Project X kenne ich aber noch nicht!

    X, Annie
    P.S. auf meinem Blog gibts derzeit was Tolles zu gewinnen!!
    www.anniwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the pics! :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog dear! Hope you visit again soon! :)

    Hugs!
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s good visit you again ans find amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, du hast einen tollen Blog und bist total hübsch ♥ Ich verfolge dich nun über Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so great!! i guess you had quite fun!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture ♥
    Thanks for stopping by dear (:

    x
    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx! like your blog!
    want to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du hast sehr schoone design. Ich liebe dein blog! Du musst auf meinen blog kommen.
    Ich beggine von Anfang!:-)
    Danke ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois