Friday, May 04, 2012

BONSOIR!


I hope Bonsoir is French for Good Morning. But there is a huge chance I'm mistaking. Let's just pretend I'm right :P

The last few days have been super chilled for me. I've been enjoying miniature holidays (just a few days off school) and the superhot weather Berlin is suddenly graced with. On one of the days I went to visit my friend Jasmin and carried a shit load amount of stuff with me, because she was going to help me with my project. It's the first time I'm wearing my Zara ballet slippers. Those slippers are horrible! They may look cute but they scratched open both my feet in only 5 minute of walking. :( Never experienced that before. I'm forced to wear open shoes at the moment, so my feet can heal of without pain.

Also it's time to announce the giveaways winners!
Congratulations Paddi on winning the dress and congrats to Lisa for winning the surprise second pack.

I'll send an email out to you tonight for the details.
Now I gotta run and finish getting dressed, because I'm going to the Marc Jacobs event and after that I'll continue to school.





Dress I Kleid: Primark
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Bracelet I Armband: gifted
Bag I Tasche: Bershka
Ring: Primark


Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

34 comments:

  1. bonsoir heißt guten abend, bonjour heißt guten morgen (&hallo. aber auch guten morgen haha) ;) ;)
    aber sehr hübsches outfit mademoiselle!

    L-adore.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually good morning is Bonjour :D
    Love your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonsoir means good evening ;)
    but nevertheless what a cute mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so much fun and looks great on you! LOVE that bag too!!! sorry about your feet---I hate shoes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well bonsoir...it rather means goo night or guten abend. bonjour is the right one, wich means more gutentag then guten morgen.
    neverthelessssss WHAT A DRESSSSS! very nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow toll. richtig schön sommerlich. bekommt man direkt gute laune. diese tasche steht dir so gut. klasse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich denke Bonjour ist besser am morgen hehe ;))
    Die Farbe Kombo ist total, gefällt mir sehr!
    mmm Was auf diese Gina Tricot Tasche?? hehe ;)

    xoxo aus München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous style and I am in love with that colourful bag darling!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your dre$$ my dear!!!
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit!^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. juhuu color blocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the dress! wauw!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. dein Kleid ist super! Es steht dir so gut und ich will es auch :( Primark soll mal in meine Nähe kommen :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looovely dress!!! I'm in love with! :)

    http://lightsandjeans.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dress is so amazing! Looks flattering on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress, the colours are lovely!:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your bag Loise! And the whole outfit, I wish the weather was so good here, but it's been raining for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was brilliant last week. But today it has been raining and next week is suppose to be bad as well :(((
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  18. sieht echt superwarm aus :-O
    und das mit den schuhen ist ja übel :-( versuchs mal nachts mit bepanthen zur unterstützung der wundheilung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh vielen Dank für den Tipp! :D
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  19. superhübsches outfit :) die tasche ist hammer.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wooow, lovely colours. I love the bag, it's so summery and the dress is perfect.
    You look gorgeous!

    Lots of love,
    Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. so zucker immer wie du lachst :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, wunderschön siehst du aus! Das Kleid ist ein Traum und steht dir super ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha 'bonsoir' means: Good evening! Bonjour is more like 'hello'. WOW I love all the colors in the outfit, well done!

    XX

    http://the-coco-island.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. großartiges outfit. die farben stehen dir total gut!! super happy, das gefällt mir

    X, Annie
    www.anniwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Schönes Outfit. Hauptsächlich dein Kleid finde ich toll.
    Lieben Gruß

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Lois, vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar, hat mich mega gefreut :). Dein Blog ist ja klasse, da folg ich dir doch gleich :)
    Liebste Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh du siehst ja supersüß aus! =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. tolles neues design und toller look!

    love to you honeyboo, carlinka

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois