Wednesday, September 21, 2011

EIGHTEEN DAYS TIL MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!


OH MY GAAWWDD! I'M NEARLY 18! WOWZAAA :O
And I still don't know what to do xD
•••

OH MY GAAWWDD! ICH BIN FAST 18! WOWZAAA :O
Und ich weiß immer noch nicht, was ich machen soll xD


via weheartit

My life feels like in a rush! I can't believe I'm finally turning 18 in exactly 18 days :O Where did all these years go? I still don't know what to do for my birthday, but time is running out and I need to decide asap. 18 is kind of a biggie and needs to be celebrated in style. I don't know if I really want rent a club..
But my friend circles are too different for a small-ish houseparty. And my home is to small.
Best would be a party villa with a pool and a photobooth ( I LOVE Photobooth pictures). Candyrain from ballons and confetti from the ceiling and an awesome DJ.
Killer!
Oh and no puking xD
Dreaming on...

•••

All I know is I probably want to wear this Jones+Jones Dress. Atleast once at some point of the night :)
Mein Leben fühlt sich so an, als würde es an mir vorbei rauschen! Ich kann es kaum glauben, dass ich in genau 18 Tagen endlich 18 bin :O Wo sind all die Jahre hin? Ich weiß immer noch nicht, was ich machen möchte. Aber ich muss mich schleunigst entscheiden, da die Zeit davon läuft. 18 ist ja schon besonders und sollte demnach gefeiert werden. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich wirklich einen Club mieten will...
Aber meine Freundeskreise sind so verschieden für eine gechillte kleine-re Houseparty. Und mein Haus i.e Wohnung ist zu klein.
Am Besten wäre eine Partyvilla mit einem Pool und einem Fotoautomaten (ICH LIEBE Fotoautomatenbilder). Süßigkeitenregen von Ballons, Konfetti von der Decke und einen geilen DJ.
Killer!
Ach und keine Kotze xD
Weiter träumen...

Ich weiß nur, dass ich wahrscheinlich dieses Jones +Jones Kleid tragen möchte. Naja irgendwann einmal an diesem Abend :)

What did you guys do for your 18th Birthday? Or what are you planning on doing? Ideas?.. Realistic ones, I mean! xD
•••
Was habt ihr für euren 18. gemacht? Oder was plant ihr? Ideen?.. Realistische, meine ich! xD

Love Lois xxx








follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

9 comments:

  1. Lol that's so cool, it would be perfect if you're birthday was on the eleventh! =P

    I would really love if you could follow me on my blog, I really like yours =)

    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! Party!!! I did a small party in my house, but was good!!
    http://corinamvieira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress!
    I did a huge party with a lot of friends, first at home and then at a club in Cologne

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah so tolle bilder ♥ wenn dein geburtstag so aussehen würde, ohaaaa XD
    nee, ich schau HIMYM immer nur im fernseher an, also auf deutsch. vorm pc guck ich meistens nur filme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verdammt tolle Bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18 is the best year ever!! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday lovely!

    www.dentelleetfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. dein blog ist whoaaaaw *-*
    liebste grüße
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich hab zu meinem 18. ein rieeesen Zelt gemietet (wie im Zirkus) und ne Mega Party im Freien gehabt. BBQ, Musik, Feuer, Fackeln, literweise Alk und alle meine Freunde. War sehr geil.
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois