Friday, May 13, 2011

THAT CHANEL CRUISE BATHING SUIT


Chanel Cruise Collection 2011
Forget about the ugly bad accessorizing and concentrate only on the bathing suit. It's chic right? I love it.
A black and white bathing suit with that opening middle! Luuuuuuuv! I don't know but I think it's so Blair Waldorf like, something she would wear showing off her gorgeous body (credits to Leighton Meester here!;) ) at an Upper East Side-Style of a Pool Party.
Like I said, forget the weird stuff going on and imagine only that gorgeous swim suit.

•••
Chanel Cruise Collection 2011
Vergisst das hässliche schlechte Accessoire und konzentriert euch nur auf den Badeanzug. Er ist chic, oder? Ich liebe ihn. Ein schwarz-weißer Badeanzug mit solch einer öffnenden Mitte. Luuuuuuuv! Ich weiß nicht, aber ich denke er ist so Blair Waldorf like, etwas, dass sie tragen würde, um mit ihrem hübschen Körper  (Credits an dieser Stelle an Leighton Meester! ;) ) anzugeben bei einer Pool Party im Upper East Side-Style.

And I'm much much much much much in love with this look too! I Und ich liebe diesen look sehr sehr sehr sehr sehr doll!


btw: We've all survived the Blogger Fiasco. Some better, some worse. Luckily only some comments were deleted and a draft. I hear some bloggers lost a lot of drafts and even posts! Not good, blogger, not good.
But they say they are still in the process of restoring everything. Let's just be patient and hope.
•••
btw: Wir haben alle das Blogger Fiasko überlebt. Manche besser, manche schlechter. Zum Glück habe ich nur ein paar Kommentare verloren und einen Draft. Ich hab gehört, dass manche Blogger sogar viele Drafts und sogar Posts verloren haben! Nicht gut, Blogger, nicht gut.
Aber Blogger sagt, dass sie noch im Wiederaufbauprozess sind. Lasst uns einfach geduldig sein und hoffen.

Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

6 comments:

  1. Der 2. Badeanzug ist einfach nur Liebe :o hätt ich bloß auch solche Beine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so beautiful and classy.
    love to all the kartoffels of this world
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot, HOT, HOT!!

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the first swim suit!! I wish i could find one like that for this summer :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!
    I attend you on my blog :)

    The yellow ball

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I love that bathing suit too. I loved the whole collection in general. And agree about the Blogger thing haha

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois