Saturday, May 28, 2011

MORE

 


Cesco, Lexia & me.

I found a picture of us on Evoque's Facebook page, that was taken by one of their official photographers.
You can see my dress a little better :) Btw doesn't it look like my tits are hanging to my belly button? Haha! My dress just looks weird tucked into my belt when sitting.^^

•••

Cesco, Lexia & ich.

Ich hab ein Bild von uns auf der Evoque Facebook page, dass einer der offiziellen Eventfotografen gemacht hat.
Ihr könnt mein Kleid etwas besser erkennen :) Btw sieht es nicht aus, als würden meine Titten bis zum Bauchnabel hängen? Haha! Mein Kleid sieht einfach nur komisch aus, so in meinen Gürtel gesteckt beim sitzen. ^^

Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

6 comments:

  1. haha danke sehr!! :) Dein Blog sieht super aus und du hast echt tolle Bilder !
    Der mal sofotz via bloglovin' gefollowed ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in that dress!
    dark--passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the dress you looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois