Saturday, April 09, 2011

WOULD LIKE TO WEAR THIS NOW PLEASE!

By Day I Am Tag:
1.Alexander Wang 2.JCrew 3.Converse 4.Proenza Schouler 5.La Perla 6.dorothyperkings.com 7.H&M



By Night I In der Nacht: 
1.Marc by Marc Jacobs 2.Balmain 3.Charlotte Olympia 4.Chanel 5-7.Hermés 6.YSL


What I want to wear at the moment. Angela from fashionbit made this great collages. Seriously she's like my mind reader or something, because this is exactly what I would wear day and night, every day. Great minds think a like? ;)
Go check out her blog. It's seriously fab and I love her stylings, especially because I'm shocked every time how exact she hits my style. She's got a great sense of style and her take on fashion is fabulous. I enjoy her blog everytime :)

Love Lois xxx










follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 
fashiolista.

13 comments:

  1. i have the 3 and number 4 at the bottom is my giveaway! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the short (number 2) is amazing!!!! love it!!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collages, really love these :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. both collections are awesome, I do love the second though!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool post..I want the leather pants and nude nail color...yum!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I follow you!
    Love Jente
    http://jentelammerts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfits !

    http://surayildiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich liebe 3 und 6 von der zweiten Collage :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both looks are great :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich mag deine Collage!!! Richtig toll. Gefällt mir echt gut, besonderes das zweite. Würde es sofort anziehen!

    http://sommerzauber.blogspot.com

    ***xoxo, claudia lu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi darling.
    nice selections you've done here. i want so much here.
    hope you're enjoying your weekend dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois