Wednesday, April 06, 2011

INTRODUCING JESSE J



Jesse J. This Girl is beyond amazing. My brother introduced me to her music a few weeks ago and since then she's been on repeat. I downloaded her album (booo me!), because I just had to hear more from her.
Suddenly I hear her everywhere I go, she's quickly gaining fame.
Why I love her? Because she got the message and the right tunes to accompany them. And she can actually sing. Listen to her hammer vocals! You go girl, may she stay down to earth :)
What do you guys think of her?

•••

Jesse J. Dieses Mädchen ist mehr als fantastisch. Mein Bruder mir ihre Musik vor ein paar Wochen gezeigt und seit dem ist sie bei mir auf 'repeat'. Ich hab ihr Album gedownloaded (booo me!), weil ich einfach mehr von ihr hören musste.
Plötzlich höre ich sie überall wo ich hingehe, sie wird schnell berühmt.
Wieso liebe ich sie? Weil sie die richtige Message hat und die richtigen Melodien dazu hat. Und sie kann eigentlich singen. Hört mal ihre hammer Stimme an! Weiter so Jesse, bleibt bodenständig :)
Was haltet iht von ihr?

Love Lois xxx









follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 
fashiolista.

9 comments:

  1. it's very nice song :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog, follow each other? x
    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her! Lucky you to have the chance meeting her! Great video
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. sie ist sooo klasse!! :D

    ooah wie cool! jaa finde anzüge soo toll. War mal bei ner veranstaltung, da musste man formell tragen und abschlussfeier durfte jeder normal, erst fand man sie heiß und dann... oh, doch nicht so cool in normalen sachen hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment :) I didnt know her music, really nice ! I loved the pictures of your last post, following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her voice is amazing!not a big fan tho haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Jessie J, she's got so much (positive) attitude and a great voice

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love jessie j shes amazing! soo talented!

    Danniella

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois