Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Hope you have a great day. I for one am enjoying the sunny weather and just stopped by to wish you all a happy Easter. :) I might go to my friends Easter Party tonight, though I'm not sure how I'm feeling. The doctor gave me the green light to go out from Monday going, but today evening and Monday is that much of a difference, is it? ;) If I don't feel to tired I might stop by or even stay.
Wish you all a great day!
Oh and I have a few things to share with you guys. Stick around! :)

•••

FROHE OSTERN EUCH ALLEN!
Hoffe ihr habt einen tollen Tag. Ich genieße das sonnige Wetter und wollte euch eigentlich auch nur granz kurz grüßen :) Ich gehe vielleicht heute Abend auf eine Oster-Party bei meiner Freundin, aber ich weiß nicht recht wie ich mich fühle. Der Artzt hat mir das grüne Licht gegeben, ab Montag ist endlich meine bescheuerte Bettruhe vorbei. Und ganz ehrlich heute Abend und Montag ist kein großer Unterschied, oder? ;) Falls ich nicht zu müde bin, werd ich bei ihr vorbei schauen oder sogar bleiben.
Wünsche euch allen einen tollen Tag!
Oh und ich hab noch einiges euch mitzuteilen. Geduld! :)

Love Lois xxx








follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

12 comments:

  1. Hiiii Lois!! Happy Easter!! I put a photo of my buuny in my blog. Unfortunately she scape a few weeks ago and I don´t hve any notice from her. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!
    love it!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola,
    Dieser Park mit Kunstrasenüberzogenen Autos und Riesenbänken ist in Kreuzberg (so ziemlich auf der Hauptstraße) und das Bild 7 ist auf dieser Brücke entstanden.. ähm wie heißt die noch? In der Nähe der East side gallery..

    Alles Liebe,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you had a lovely easter :) thank you so much for visiting me!! i adore your blog -- you have a new follower!

    visit again soon xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the comment on my blog about the Real Madrid!

    your blog is great, so fun. love the photos and I will now be able to work on my German, great idea using the translations!

    happy easter to you also! come back and visit www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    i am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so süss!! <3
    haha bin froh dass ich nicht der einziger der maclos ist wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sehr schöne Kollektion. Gefällt mir total!

    http://xmypassionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois