Sunday, April 10, 2011

GETTING READY FOR HOSPITAL


via weheartit

Tomorrow I'm going to be operated. I will have to stay in hospital for the next 1-3 weeks, so there wont be any updates from me. I wanted to leave you with one more outfit post before I go, but I have been busily sorting my stuff for tomorrow : getting my ipod ready, books .. etc.
I'm not really afraid of the operation. It's just the time afterward that I have to spend in hospital that's got me a little worried. I'm gonna be so booored watching TV all day, reading, listening to music, stuck in bed... Oh well.
I had so much planned for the holidays coming: outfit post shoots, visiting art galleries, enjoying shopping with the Glamour Shopping week discounts, chilling with my friends.
But I'm stuck in hospital bed. There's nothing I can do but hope to recover soon.
At this point I want to take a chance a thank each and everyone of you. You have been so good to me. Thank you for all your lovely comments! Unfortunately I didn't make it to answer all.
But you guys have been the best and without you this wouldn't be happening.
Also thanks to all my new followers and everyone that's been around since the beginning.

I have to be in bed now as I have to be at the hospital at 7.30 in the morning.
Good night and see you soon!

•••
Morgen werde ich operiert. Ich muss 1-3 Wochen im Krankenhaus bleiben, also wird es demnächst keine Updates geben. Ich wollte euch noch mit einem letzten Outfit Post lassen, bevor ich gehe, aber ich war zu beschäftigt mit dem Fertig werden für morgen: iPod sortieren, Bücher einpacken etc ..
Ich habe keine wirkliche Angst vor der OP, aber die Zeit danach macht mich zu schaffen. Mir wird so laaaangweilig sein, nur TV gucken, lesen, Music hören, im Bett festsitzen... Naja.
Hatte so viel geplant für die kommenden Ferien: Outfit Post Shoots, Museen besuchen, shopping mit der Glamour Shopping Week Karte, mit meinen Freunden rumhängen.
Aber stattdessen sitze ich im Krankenhausbett fest. Kann man nichts machen, außer hoffen das ich schnell wieder nach Hause darf.
An dieser Stelle möchte ich mich noch einmal bei jeden einzelnen von euch bedanken. Ihr ward so gut zu mir. Danke für all eure lieben Kommentare. Leider habe ich es nicht geschafft all eure Kommentare zu beantworten.
Aber ihr seid die besten und ohne euch wäre das hier nichts.

Und danke an all meine neuen Follower und die, die schon seit dem Anfang hier sind.
Ich muss jetzt ins Bett, da ich morgen schon um 7.30 im Krankenhaus sein muss.
Gute Nacht und bis bald!

Love Lois xxx








follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 
fashiolista.

20 comments:

  1. ich hoffe es ist nichts schlimmes und du bist bald wieder fit ;)

    liebe grüße


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the operations goes well, and you don't get too bored...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best for the operation and get well real real soon! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoffe das alles gut verläuft :) Und wünsche dir schon mal gute Besserung :) Take care honey :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohje, ich hoffe alles verläuft bestens und deine Zeit danach wird nicht ganz so langweilig, wie du dir das vorstellst ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you all the best for the operation and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoffentlich nichts schlimmes. Ich wünsch dir eine gute besserung und das du schnell wieder nach hause darfst. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the operation goes well gorgeous! I love these photos!

    http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich wünsche dir von Herzen eine baldige Genesung, hoffentlich wird dir nicht allzu langweilig :X

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with everything and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, ich wünsche dir, dass alles gut wird!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Luck!! I will be wating for good news, ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the best, you'll be well in no time :)

    P.s. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danke ich werde noch ein bisschen suchen, vielleicht klappt's ja irgendwann.
    Das 2. Bild macht mich voll neidisch :D
    Wieso wirst du operiert?
    Jedensfalls gute Besserung und das dir doch nicht so langweilig ist :D
    LG♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck !! You have a great blog , i'm following you :) !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog honey! Check mine http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ go see and tell me what you think xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your hair! Good luck with the operation and get well verryyyyyyy soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois