Friday, March 04, 2011

SASS AND BIDE ON THE COLORFUL SIDE




Sass and Bide Autumn 2011 collection from London Fashion Week.
I think this is the collection I've loved the most so far. I'm into all the pinks, oranges and prints going on. It reminds me a bit of Ghana and Africa :) There are so many pieces I'd actually love to see in my closet. Also I like the accessories: the necklaces, shoulder detail ... Also can I have a pair of the shoes in burgundy please? Oh and don't forget to send the hat along! xD
We must admit that hat is super cool. Who cares about how wearable it is? It would look fine on my desk with accessoires. Gives your room an instant coolness factor. ;)

•••

Sass and Bide Herbst Kollektion 2011 von der London Fashion Week.
Ich glaube, dass ist die Kollektion, die ich bis jetzt am meisten gemocht habe. Ich stehe total auf dieses ganze pink, orange und die Muster. Es erinnert mich ein bisschen and Ghana und Africa :) Es gibt so viele Teile die ich liebend gerne in meinem Schrank sehen würde. Außerdem gefällt mir das Accessoir sehr gut: die Ketten, Schulterdetail... Und kann ich bitte dieses paar Schuhe in burgundy haben? Ach und vergesst nicht den Hut mitzusende! xD
Wir müssen gestehen, der Hut ist supercool. Wer kümmerts das der nicht (wirklich) tragbar ist? Er würde sich gut auf meiner Kommode mit Accessoires tun. Gibt dem Zimmer einen instant coolness Faktor. ;)

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

9 comments:

  1. I love colour mix and patterns!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors and some of the outfits are gorgeous! nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Sass and Bide too, the colours and patterns are so lush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these clothes are amazing. I love the clothing and the patterns. nice. thanks for commenting on my blog. visit me again soon

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, really amazing, I'm actually obsessed with orange ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there darling:)
    Love this collection!
    We're hosting a giveaway on our blog by the way:)
    Come & take a chance:)
    CLICK HERE!

    Love,
    fashionfabrice

    Have a FABULOUS day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I agree, would look beautiful displayed on your desk! Gorgeous looks!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  8. great collection!! love it! :)

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  9. the collection is amazing!!
    you have a really nice blog and i strong sense of style!!!i am following!
    would love to see you on my list as well!

    www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois