Sunday, March 06, 2011

LACEY MOMENTS



Jason Wu A/W11 NFW Backstage.
Lacey Moments. I love lace and I got the most dreamiest lace dress from H&M during the sale. I will show it to you soon, but first I will leave you with a little inspiration for the week. Lacey Moments...

Have a lovely start into the new week. I'm stressed already as I have 3 major exams coming up.

•••

Lacey Moments. Ich liebe Spitze und ich habe das traumhafteste Spitzenkleid von H&M im Sale gekauft. Ich werde es euch bald zeigen, aber zu erst werde ich euch mit einer kleinen Inspiration für die Woche lassen. Lacey Moments...

Habt einen schönen Start in die neue Woche. Ich bin jetzt schon gestresst, da ich 3 Klausuren diese Woche habe.

Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

9 comments:

  1. the lace mask is extremely lovely. i'd love to have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, das letzte Bild ist geil :D

    Ujnd gute Einstellung!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. I NEED a lace mask!

    I loved his collection at New York Fashion Week, this dude is so talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove the lace detailing in this collection! so beautiful

    And those shoes actually weren't expensive at all! Consignment shop.. $50 + 50% off at the time! Such a steal ;)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunder, wunderbare Fotos :D

    http://sunrisehuman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love this post!! :) he is amazing!!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  7. love lacy things...just saw a post with a diy of a sweater with lace aplicacions...fab....
    u have a great blog...colorfull and full of inspiration....<3 it
    kissess
    gabriela
    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all this lace!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the patterns and bags :)
    Invite www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois